Consultation on Buses October 2016
Please see the details for the consultation on buses October 2016.
Kingswells Community Council encourage people to attend if they can and let ACC and First know your views.
Kingswells Community Council is still interested in your views on how to resolve the issues with the bus service and would encourage you to join the debate on the forum. See HERE for further information.
Kingswells Bus Services – Consultation drop-in Sessions
- Wednesday 12th October, 16:00 – 19:30
- Saturday 15th October, 11:00 – 14:30
- Kingswells Community Centre, Kingswells Village Centre, Kingswells Ave, Kingswells, Aberdeen AB15 8TG
- Residents can come along at any time and discuss matters with representatives from First Aberdeen and Aberdeen City Council, there will be tables for First Aberdeen and for Aberdeen City Council to allow face to face discussions and a waiting area will also be provided until a table is clear.
Unable to Attend:
- Anyone unable to attend can provide feedback with regards to their use of the bus services, what bus services they would like in the area/minimum service level required or to enquire about the reasoning behind the proposed withdrawal of bus services and the process which is being undertaken by emailing Aberdeen City Council at email@example.com. We will make sure any feedback points are also shared with First Aberdeen accordingly.