From 18:30 on Friday evenings to 06:00 on Monday mornings on the weekends beginning 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th June, and 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th July, 2013
- The C128C Cults – Kingshill road will be closed to allow road widening works at Kingswells Roundabout. An alternative route is available via the C127C Countesswells Road, Springfield Road, B9119 Queen’s Road, B9119 Skene Road.
- There will also be a prohibition of right turn manoeuvres at the Kingswells Roundabout while a contra-flow is in place.
Vehicles from the C89C Chapel of Stoneywood-Fairley Road wishing to travel west on to the A944 Skene Road will be diverted via the Green Hedges Roundabout and back along the A944, they will then be able to travel straight on towards Westhill at the Kingswells Roundabout.
Vehicles coming from Aberdeen on the A944 Skene Road wishing to travel north on to the C89C Chapel of Stoneywood-Fairley Road will also be diverted via the Westhill Roundabout and back along the A944, they will then be able to make a left turn towards Kingswells at the Kingswells Roundabout.
- If for any reason the C128C Cults-Kingshill road does not need to be closed to enable works, there will instead be a prohibition of right turn and straight ahead manoeuvres from the C128C at Kingswells Roundabout. Vehicles coming from the Cults direction will have to turn left towards Westhill where they can then turn back towards Kingswells and Aberdeen at the Westhill Roundabout. There would also be a prohibition of straight ahead manoeuvres from the C89C Chapel of Stoneywood-Fairley Road on to the C128C Cults-Kingshill Road, and right turn manoeuvres from the A944 Skene Road on to the C128C Cults-Kingshill. These restrictions would be required while a contra-flow was in operation at Kingswells Roundabout.
- There will be a prohibition of right turn manoeuvres from the C89C Chapel of Stoneywood-Fairley Road on to Fairley Road, from 18:30 on 7 June, 2013, until 31 August, 2013.
- The 30mph speed limit shall be enforced until the 31st of August, 2013, but will only be enforced when required and will be indicated by the use of 30mph signs.
- The 20mph speed limit shall be enforced until the 31st of August, 2013, but only at crossover points when contra-flows are required to enable works, and will be indicated by the use of 20mph signs.
- There is no access to or egress from the Kingswells Park & Ride car park from at the A944 Skene Road. Access to the Park & Ride will be maintained from the C89C Chapel of Stoneywood – Fairley road. Egress from the Park & Ride will be via the upper car park near the bus terminal. Construction vehicles associated with the Prime Four development will be permitted to use the access road to exit only on to the A944 Skene Road.
I trust this is sufficient information for your purposes. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.